I love the snow and get so excited about it! One of God's amazing creations. Matt and his buddies went out duck hunting this morning in the winter wonderland and shot a duck. That was Matt's ideal way to start his morning. While he was doing that I took Louie out for play time. As for the rest of the day we will do some sledding and watch movies at home.
Our street covered with beautiful snow!
Louie ready to play
The little dot is Louie on the snow covered field
Playing by the icy stream and he actually jumped into it too. Cold doesn't effect Louie...haha
Louie trying to find some critter buried in the snow
Matthew 11:28-30
"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me-watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting of you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."
Learning to rest in Him everyday no matter what is going on. Today is a great reminder of resting in Christ. We are covered in His Grace. Live life out of the Spirit and your life will be free and light! What great words.
Today is a day of Rest and Relaxation :)
No comments:
Post a Comment