shabby
Saturday, January 23, 2010
A Wonderful 26th Birthday
Monday January 18th was my 26th Birthday. It was a nice uplifting day that was much needed after an emotional weekend for my Grandma's funeral.
The night before my b-day I celebrated with my Mom, Brother, and Matt. We went out to one of my favorite restaurants Angus Barn. Absolutely delicious steak, twice baked potatoes, homemade crackers and cheese spread, pound cake with fresh whipped cream and strawberries. The meal was even more special because of who I shared it with.
Day of my birthday I started with a yoga class with Mom, then lunch with my Aunt Gigi and cousin Will, some shopping and sushi dinner with Matt. The icing on the cake this year was that my b-day fell on MLK Day so I had the day off from work :)
Birthdays remind me every year how much I have to be thankful for and what really matters in life. This birthday I was reminded of how important relationships are. My relationships with family and friends. Relationships can truly change who you are, your perspective on life, and positively change someone else's life. As I live my 26th year of life I want to stay focused on people and relationships and try not to get so distracted by tasks, to do lists, and schedules.
Thank you wonderful family and friends for a great birthday. You are all so special to me and I am thankful for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Sarah!!!! I can't believe you are 26. Seems like only yesterday you were helping me at the Bakery. You turned into a beautiful woman and picked a beautiful man to spend your life with. Love your Blog.
Love Klara
Post a Comment