So it has been wayyy too long since my last post! We have been extremely busy with work, church, preparing for Jonah, baby showers, a wedding, and just life in general. All wonderful things that I am thankful for. Matt and I can't wait to meet Jonah!!! I have been checking things off my "to do list" and I am officially ready for him to come now :)
At 37 weeks you are considered full term but my due date isn't until May 23. So we will see....Any bets on when he will come??
Here are some shots from this week. I have gained a total of 28lbs.I look quite different from my first preggo shot!! It is hard to remember what my body used to be like..haha
 |
| 37 weeks |
 |
| Here's Jonah :) |
As of Tuesday I am currently 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Praying Jonah won't wait too long to arrive. Can't wait to hold our precious blessing from the Lord!!!
Love,
Sarah
2 comments:
Ah Sarah, so exciting to read this update, I have been thinking about you.
Only a short time now until you meet precious Jonah, enjoy your last few weeks with just you and Matt!!
Thanks Colleen! Matt and I are definitely spending some quality time together these last few weeks. Hope guys are doing well and getting settled in to your place. NC misses you! Let me know when you will be back in the state again and we can have lunch or coffee :)
Post a Comment