shabby

Sunday, February 19, 2012

26 weeks pregnant

It has been quite a while since my last post so I am finally taking a few moments to give you an update :) Me and Jonah are doing great! I am feeling great and He is moving around all the time! I am 26 weeks and growing every day. Matty and Louie are doing good too!

I am on a trip with Dad right now. Just me and him and the dogs (Louie and his dog Rufus). It is our Daddy/Daughter trip that I have been looking forward to! We are at Isle of Palms which is right by Charleston, SC. It has been a great trip. A little rainy but that is passing today. We ate some yummy seafood last night, and today we went to a cute coffee shop in Mt. Pleasant, walked around the market in downtown Charleston, took a stroll on the beach, watched movies, and basically have enjoy this pretty area!  I have Monday off for President's Day (tomorrow) so it is a nice long weekend.

Latte with Breakfast
Jonah's first walk on the beach


We had a bumpy start to the trip with a flat tire and waiting for it to get fixed at Walmart for 2 hours but we made some memories..haha  and it could have been worse.

Enjoy the moments. I am soaking them in today spending time with my sweet and caring Daddy. Enjoying time with Jonah as he grows and cherishing those precious kicks!

Jonah waving in the ultrasound this past Monday :) Sweet Boy! (That is his hand in the upper left corner)


God is good!
Love,
Sarah xoxo

No comments: