shabby

Thursday, December 29, 2011

19 weeks

It has been a great week. Monday off from work. I went back to work Tuesday and thankfully we havent been too busy. So I have been catching up from being on vacay last week. Tomorrow is Friday and I have Monday off for New Years! Love me some Bank Holidays! :)

Jonah is moving and and it wonderful being able to feel him. It is like flutters and they are getting stronger and all day long. When I settle down at night and I am laying in bed I can feel Him the most. It is awesome! God amazes me how He is knitting Jonah and creating every little part of him.

Almost Happy New Year...so excited for all the amazing things to come in 2012! Jonah James Valentine will make appearance into the world in 2012!!! Can't wait!

19 weeks pregnant :)

No comments: