It is official Relationship Church had it's first public Sunday service today!! It was completely amazing! I am in awe of how many people came! 110 adults and 50 kids! People came from our mailers and word of mouth. Everytime I saw someone come upstairs to check their kids in that I had never seen before I was in awe of Jesus ! It is His church and he is growing it! I worked with 4th and 5th graders and lead the worship for large group. The smiles on kids faces and them jumping around praising Jesus is indescribable :) Thank you Jesus for today and the many many more Sundays to come. Thank for everyone who came to our service today. Thank you for everyone on our launch team. I am in awe of the perfecter and finisher of our faith!
Enjoy the moments,
Sarah xoxo
 |
| Welcome! |
 |
| cafe/ overflow room |
 |
| upstairs to kids area |
No comments:
Post a Comment