shabby

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baby V

You might be pregnant if..
You walk down the isles of the grocery store and you look at something and one sec it looks great and 5 secs later you start getting nausea and move your cart past that item quickly
If you see something emotional on TV you cry.
If you are happy, overjoyed, tired or sad you might cry
You can lay on the couch from 10am-10pm and say..well it was a good day and not feel lazy at all.
You normally love to eat but now everything makes you nausea minus 3 or 4 foods (for me..fruit, candy, popcorn, and soda)yep not the healthiest choices but that be healthy will come in the 2nd and 3rd trimester.
EVERYTHING Smells!
You burp all day long
You can't button your pants
You find yourself strolling through the maternity section every time you go to Target
You pray for your baby throughout the day
You start to envision the nursery
You are so thankful for this sweet miracle and blessing God is giving you
You are amazed how loving, sweet, and caring your husband is

So that is a view into my life the last 2 and half weeks. I am 8 and a half weeks pregnant and the day I turned 6 weeks, nausea set in and it hasn't stopped. I am on anti-nausea meds but it only last for a few hours. Some days are better than others but it is all worth it!Little Baby Valentine has some hormones for sure! Matt and I are very excited! Please keep us all in your prayers!

Matty the night we found out I was pregnant :)
Love,
The Valentines xoxo

No comments: