A lot of change has been going on upstairs at Relationship Church. The building we are in was built in 1949. (In case you didn't know that's the year Israel became a nation.)..Thanks Ashley ;)It was orginally a car dealership, then it was the first radio station in Wake County, a doctors office, Belks, and now Stars Theatre.
We rent the building on Sundays but have been there much more than that renovating the upstairs. Downstairs is where our service will be, cafe area, and young kids. Upstairs is kids K-5.I will be helping teach 4th and 5th graders. Here are some pics of what we have been doing. These pics are after we ripped down walls and cleared out a lot of the room.
 |
| Stage downstairs |
 |
| Matty working hard |
 |
Upstairs...sanding, painting, cleaning going on
Ashley cleaning the walls |
Being part of a church plant is amazing! I am so completely blessed and thankful that God lead Matt and I to do this. We launch Sept. 18th! 6 days to go!! I will post pics of the finished room. It already looks very different from these photos!!
Enjoy the moments!
Sarah xoxo
2 comments:
love this post! working upstairs with you has been a blast! can't wait to paint our special bathroom!
Lots of hard work but has been so much fun with you! :) You are an awesome broomer!
Post a Comment