shabby

Thursday, February 17, 2011

getting motivated

Ok so I am on this motivated kick right now. I want to get EVERYTHING organized. We are moving in 2 weeks and why of all times do I want to be organized?? Maybe the decluttering and sifting through stuff? Either way I am wanting to get everything in order. I work at RBC Bank and before the bank I was pretty messy and definietly not organized. Well the bank is breeding ground for organization and order. Everything has a place and a notebook.  At first it is hard getting used to and now I love the security of my 30 plus notebooks..haha! Loving notebooks, yep I drank the koolaid ;) Well having the organization bug isn't such a bad thing...but it is a lot of work!! Here I go...off to organize more stuff....the areas on my list: finances, and packing organized boxes :) Oh joy! haha if the 13 year old messy teenager that I once was could see me now!!! Have a great weekend!! I have Monday off for President's Day!! wahoo! We are doing the walk through on Monday at 9am in our new house!!
I wanted to post a picture...so this a man in St. Lucia on his surf board selling bananas :) Random but gotta love that!!


Love,
Sarah xoxo

No comments: