Spiritual warfare is very real and I know I am going through a battle. I can be so emotional about everything sometimes. Isn't being a female great..haha. My flesh always wants to over analyze everything and it drives me NUTS!Lord continue to show me when my flesh comes and how to rely on your Spirit.
On another note..I am off to Journey's womens conference tomorrow and then having coffee with my running friend Heather :) I am looking forward to a day of fellowship with my Sisters in Christ!
My Dad's dog Rufus is here for the weekend and Louie is so excited!
| this picture is so funny..louie is so serious and rufus looks half asleep. Louie is older than rufus but rufus is Louie's uncle!ha! dont you just love how we make them related :) |
On your Journey remember who you are in Christ and that it only matters what HE thinks! I am reminding myself of that daily. Easier said than done...but our God is powerful and mighty!!!
Love,
Sarah xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment