Here are a few pics from St. Lucia. We had a wonderful time and I am missing the warm weather!! Although we did have snow today here in Raleigh and I do love some snow :) I wish I would have had at least a delay at work...oh well. Thankful I had a short commute...anyways on to the pictures. Enjoy and escape into the tropics for a minute yourself :) I will do another post with more pics soon!
 |
| Ready for some sunshine and beaches |
 |
| Matty on the plane to St. Lucia |
 |
| Dormant volcano with sulfur gas |
 |
| mud bath from the dormant volcano..the mud was so hot too! p.s. bachelor jake and vienna did this on the show :) |
 |
| a sunset on the beach |
 |
| the piton mountains |
 |
| my FAVORITE photo that I took |
 |
| we did LOTs of tubing! | | | | | | | |
|
3 comments:
That gives me such good memories! Brad and I went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon and I would LOVE to go back! We stayed at Jalousie, the resort right between the two Pitons.
I hope you guys are doing well :)
hey! so great to hear from you! we loved st. lucia! that is so cool that you guys went there!how is life??
We're good! His parents are taking us and his brother and his girlfriend on a cruise next month so we're hoping St. Lucia will be one of the stops for us, too :)
Post a Comment