shabby

Saturday, November 13, 2010

You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.-from the movie Pursuit of Happyness

This quote above really spoke to me. How many times have I not done something because someone said I couldn't? The power of fear and discouraging words can be so controlling. The Lord puts desires in your heart and he wants to fulfill those desires.  So I challenge myself today to act and not worry about what others think or say and I challenge you too.  Whatever desire you may have go get it :)

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Love,
The Valentines xoxo

No comments: