shabby

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh Happy Day! and weekend :)

It was an awesome long weekend! I had Veteran's Day (thank you Veteran's for your sacrifice and freedom you have provided for us)off and so did my Mom so we went shopping!I am in major need of maternity clothes! I am growing everyday I feel like, which is a wonderful thing! I have battled nausea for the last 6 weeks but I am getting better. I was reluctant to go shopping at first because I wasn't feel so hot that morning. I haven't been doing much moving around at all and shopping=walking. Thankfully my sweet Mom convinced me I need to get out have some fun, get a little fresh air, and enjoy the day. So off we went. I found a lot of cute maternity clothes that I am very pleased with. I still had nausea and fatigue but we took breaks and had a wonderful time.

Saturday was Clean The House Day! My awesome husband Matt has been waiting on me hand and foot, doing the grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc. But with a dog in the house it gets dirty quick. Me and My Mom (mostly my mom) cleaned the entire house, did laundry, ironing, and organized my closet.  There is a something about a clean house that just instantly puts me in a better mood!

So after rest Saturday night and Sunday morning waking up to a sparkling house I felt pretty good. I gobled down a toaster strudel and was off to church. I had such a different perspective this morning as I was off to church...I was renewed and refreshed...ready to serve and love on our RC kids :)

My perspective changed. I am grateful for the Lord allowing me to feel better and giving me a renewed mind. At Camp Rock our kid's church our memory verse this month is "Give thanks in all circumstances for it is God's will in Christ Jesus" 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Saw this on pintrest...very true! Reminding myself of  my God given purpose, who I am in Christ, and who God is ! That will change your world! Your thought life..determines your actions. 


Enjoy the moments,
Sarah xoxo

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Sarah, I'm so glad you're starting to feel a bit better and doing well!

The Valentines said...

thanks colleen! me too :) hope we can have a lunch date soon!