shabby

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Baby Bump :)

I have received many requests for pics of the baby bump! So here you go :) Baby Valentine is starting to show a little in my belly :) This week he or she is the size of a lemon. I am currently 14 1/2 weeks pregnant. My due date is May 23rd. I am starting to feel better but mornings are still rough sometimes. My next doctor's appt is December 1st. This is my third appointment and they will just do a routine check up. I will get to hear Baby V's heartbeat which is always very exciting! My next appt we get to find out the sex of the baby!! Yay! I am hoping they will schedule it a week early, right before Christmas but if not that's ok.
Please keep the baby, me and Matt in your prayers! Love y'all!

Enjoy the moments,
Sarah xoxo
5 weeks
8 weeks
14.5 weeks

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Gosh you are looking SO cute! Totally wishing I could hug you and sweet baby V right now, and then sit down for a nice long chat. But I'm sending lots of Christmas love from Kenya! xoxo!

The Valentines said...

Thanks Jenny! I am sending big hugs your way! Let's definitely plan a skype date soon!I am mailing your Christmas gift tomorrow so I am hoping it will reach you in time! Love you!xoxo

Dr. Cooper said...

Love me some baby bump!! Can't wait to see you and catch up soon!!