shabby

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Father's Day this year was great! My Dad and Grandpa came up to spend the morning/afternoon with me and Matt.  I made french toast, bacon, and breakfast potatoes for  brunch. After brunch we relaxed, watched some tv a.k.a nap and then we decided it was time for some fishing :)

Daddy and Grandpa fishing at the lake behind our house
Grandpa :)
Daddy caught a fish, and in this picture he is throwing it back in the water. I couldn't zoom in to get the close up of the fiah. that is NOT a fish tale ;)..it is the truth!
Matty fishing
3 generations
 I love my family!
 Thankful for my Daddy and Grandpa! I am truly blessed. My Papa who is in heaven I miss and love. Thankful for the sacrifice, love, and encouragement these great men have had in my life!! Thankful for my heavenly father who's love is so great I can't even comprehend it.

Enjoy the moments!
Love,
Sarah xoxo

No comments: