shabby

Monday, January 3, 2011

happy new year y'all!! :)

Ok so I was born in 1984 , graduated high school in 2002, graduated college in 2006 and at Meredith it was all about your class and I was an EVEN :) I was born on the 18th day of January..even. and we were married on 4-26-08 soooo all the milestones  in my life have been on even years and days!

So now that it's 2011 in my head I was already kinda thinking uggghhh an ODD year. But then I began to think about it and realized that is kinda superstitious.  There is nothing wrong with odd years I need to be happy for this year and not just write it off before it has even started. How crazy to be so negative! Lots of great things happened  in odd years of my life and will happen :) So I began talking with God and just releasing these thoughts to Him.  I hear the Lord whisper to me well Sarah my number is 7 and that's odd.  Isn't God so funny. He does have a sense of humor for that I am sure. That simple statement said it all Odd is great and God is great and He has amazing things in store for us this year.  The enemy tries to discourage, manipulate thoughts, and create discontent and unhappiness. So this 2011 I wont listen to lies but will listen to my Daddy who has great plans for me in 2011. As in the works right now it looks like we will be getting a house this year :) We will help launch Relationship Church in September 2011. So excited to see what the Lord has in store for us!!
Love,
The Valentines xoxo

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Ephesians 3:20-21 (The Message): God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us. 
St. Lucia photo
I had to put up some of our snow pics from Dec. 26th! BEAUTIFUL!
hilarious Louie running in the snow

and I will leave you with this pic of me sledding on the bottom of Louie's dog crate...good times :)

 

 

No comments: