shabby

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Breelyn!!

Last weekend Matt and I were in Charlotte to celebrate Breelyn's (our adorable niece) 1st Birthday.  She turned one on Friday September 3rd.  What a precious and sweet child of God she is. Matt came to Charlotte Wednesday to work at Xtreeme Challenge some with his family and I came down Friday night after work. During the weekend we enjoyed our time with Breelyn, Elaina, Matt's parents, Brent, Meagan, and we even got to see Craig and Lacey :)

Diana, Michael, and I took the girls to the park one afternoon.  They loved the swings! I took Breelyn in the stroller by the lake and she got a chance to see some geese.  Elaina went down the big girl slide and didnt want any help from me.  She is growing up so fast and has the sweetest personality. She is such a joyous and happy girl.  Oh and Elaina is also doing great on the potty!


So cute! Look at Elaina's smile :) 



                                                       Go STATE! Matty holding cutie Bre



No comments: