5 years has flown by since graduating from Meredith College! Isnt time so funny...it feels like just yesterday I was walking around campus, studying for exams, and living the college life. Yet so much has happened! Working in the real world, moved to Charlotte, went to Africa, got engaged, got married, got Louie, moved back to Raleigh, bought a house, helping start a church...yep lot has happened in 5 years!Lots of very good things :)
So back to the reunion...it was lots of fun! Karen and I got see fellows angels from our class, reminisce as we strolled around campus, visited the book store, saw the NEW on campus apts (so nice!), and went out to dinner with the amazing ladies of the 2006 class. Meredith has a special place in my heart and I am thankful for all the wonderful memories made there!
| Me and Karen |
| Our Dorm Freshman year! Yay 3rd String! |
enjoy the moments,
xoxo Sarah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment